Friday, December 7, 2012

Gaining Momentum....


Story of my life: start something, become all super motivated, then WHAM life takes over and my aspirations are stalled.   That is exactly what has happened to my blog.  In the last 6 months I lost a brother, moved, broke up with a boyfriend, received additional responsibilities at my job, taught college classes, became super motivated in my workout regime, got a new boo, etc.  All these things have slammed me (whether good or bad) emotionally and physically.  However, I finally feel my life slowing down enough for me to begin to gain some momentum and a new focus on the true meaning of life....


(Gaining Momentum - MC Hammer)

One of the things that HAS to be reintroduced into my life is this blog.  I enjoyed the pressure of my weekly deadline and the need to share with my readers all the random questions that go through my head every week.  I had someone who consistently held me accountable for ensuring that this blog was completed every week.  Now that relationship is severed I had no one to hold me accountable.  I knew that it was up to me, but sometimes if you are the only one holding yourself accountable things tend to fall to the wayside.  

I kept putting off starting this blog again until one of my sorors told me she missed it (Thanks Soror Tami).  During our brief conversation I realized I missed it too.  Therefore, I going to do whatever it takes to keep the momentum going.... However, I need each of you to be my accountability partners.  Don't let weeks and months go by without getting your 20twoquestions in.  First question:  Do you have my back?


- N

No comments:

Post a Comment